Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Frichalak Wedding, Traverse City Michigan.

During the last weekend of September, myself and several of the Berkeley crew (Colette, Delphine and Tim) made the trip East to the shores of Lake Michigan for the wedding of Julie and Dave. It was a classic; it had hats (of the foam cowboy variety and the Canadian 'chapeau' type), plenty of Dave's (see photo bottom middle) including the father and grandfather of the bride, champagne (from the Napa Valley, California) of course, swimming in the 55F Lake Michigan, giant pumpkins (in the forecourt of a gas station, don't ask me), parkour with martinis (cosmopolitan ones as i recall) and of course a great wedding with the best vows I have ever heard! Once I get hold of more photos I will post them!

The only other small thing to mention is that i missed my first flight (missed the shuttle bus from the hotel by a whole 3 minutes) and that cause a few knock on effects which resulted in me arriving back at Blodgett some 30 hours late (after forcing Mike and Delphine to stay overnight in Reno to wait for me) and with a replacement hire car after the first got dinked proper by some huge SUV outside Reno airport....ruining my until that point clean driving licence! Boo..

TTFN,

Dave

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wait... "until that point clean driving licence"? what about the incident with the Brune group rental...?