Saturday, June 09, 2007

Birthday Booze Up - Champagne Charlies Stylee

What better way to see in my penultimate 20's birthday than drinking uncountable amounts of "Whallop" from pewter tankards at Champagne Charlies in Charing Cross with a selection of my favourite drinking partners! The reviews of the establishment were less than flattering but it was Friday in London and we had seats even though they were in a broom cupboard with out of control heating. In addition to the Whallop and some cheap champers there was cake though I only remember eating it after seeing the photos. I can't even remember who brought it so thanks!

Definitely feeling my age these days as I felt horrible for several days afterwards. I blame the jetlag myself, the farcical amount of booze could not have been a factor!

Cheers guys - it was a blast!

Dave

No comments: