Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Major League Baseball: Red Sox vs A's

After having caught a few baseball matches on the TV and enduring a 2 hour commentary debate about why the pitchers mound should be raised 6 inches just like the good ole days - I finally thought I had a basic enough understanding to pass as a fan so it was time to go watch a live game!

One of my colleagues is a big Boston Red Sox's fan so a group of us went to watch them play the Oakland Athletics in Oakland! I am sad to say that weak wee like beer has now passed my lips (though it wasn't budweiser) - I had no choice, it was Miller or nothing! The game was class, although the Red Sox did get completed annihilated (it was 9-0 when we left at the bottom of the 8th innings) - a continuation of one of their worse seasons ever!

Laters

Dave

No comments: